View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 11:15 PM   #60
Mims
Groupie
Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, iPads,IPhone,Aura H2O,PW3
Yes, I had the phone app and Marvin 2 is still my favorite over Marvin 3. I haven’t gone back through all the threads since the “wipe out “ last fall, but it seemed that all of Sam’s samples were of how things would look on the phone. Are the phone iOS and iPad iOS still keeping in lockstep?

The reason all this came to my mind is that I was thinking about trading in my old ipad (the one that still has the pre-wipe out CC) and wouldn’t want to lose that if the new CC isn’t optimized for iPad and iPhone.

Oh well, time to forget this and focus on something else — glass of wine and just ONE more chapter before lights out😊
Mims is offline   Reply With Quote