View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 03:57 PM   #25
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
If the post of yours was an admonition to tell me to read every post in a thread before asking a question, then first of all I plead guilty of not doing that of all threads, especially the longer ones. But, surely, I am not the only person who is guilty of that (which, I know, makes it neither right nor wrong).

A little more forbearance greatly would be appreciated.
I'll note that this thread wasn't especially long. No one is expected to read all the posts for the last several years in a thread stretching back for umpteen pages. But this was a new thread and all the information was presumably relevant.

By your own admission you had only skimmed, which meant that it wasn't worth your time to find the answer, but you expected another poster to take the time to answer an issue that had already been addressed. This strikes me as quite rude so your plea for forbearance is misplaced.

TL;DR, since we know you only skim: if you can't be bothered to read other members' posts, why should you expect them to read yours?
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote