View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 05:24 PM   #23
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 9.7, iPad 10.5, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitford13 View Post
Another option for tracking is clicking on Orders on your Amazon home page, then Digital Orders for a quick overview of recent purchases. Though you have to do the math in your head and not useful if youíve also bought a lot of digital music or streaming recently!

(Iím with those who dislike the one-click only option, though. Always have been.)
I keep track via the gift card balance page. Entries are more compressed than on the Digital Orders list.

Another thing, if paying via gift card or digital credits, the Digital Orders summary list only shows $0.00 as the total. You'd have to check the invoice for each purchase to view the actual purchase price.

I don't know if wish lists display differently on the desktop version compared to mobile/tablet but I wish there was a Buy Now showing the total cost for the entire wish list similar to book series lists.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote