Thread: Content Sideloading Fonts
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 11:08 PM   #17
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW2, PW4, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryhermit View Post
Fair enough, I suppose.
I just thought it had to be said.
(And a quick google search suggests the kindle firmware version that first added sideloaded fonts seems to have come out in early June 2018)
thanks. that's what I've heard and I was very excited when I got my Oasis 3. too bad it was faulty. form factor not right for me anyway so I let it go. my PW2s were already dead by then. I loved them and they were perfect for me. I don't care for the new one.
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote