View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 06:02 PM   #15
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by droopy View Post
Thanks for your reply. I've just clicked on your Literat Book link. I see that it has serifs. According to Lexend.com, serifs add cognitive noise.
And saying that serifs add cognitive noise is pure BS.

I don't like reading on my H2O with a sans-serif font. I prefer a serif font.

The font I like best is CareInk which can be found at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=184056

If the creator of Lexend truly believed in his font, he'd have created bold, bold italic, and italic versions. As it is, what he's created is rubbish because it's useless. So his saying that serifs cause a problem is also rubbish.

Try ChareInk and see how you like it. For some, they do prefer sans-serif. But try for yourself and see what you think.

Last edited by JSWolf; 11-26-2019 at 06:04 PM.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote