View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 09:05 PM   #1
droopy
Evangelist
droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Seeking the next most readable font after Lexend

Based on what I've read about the Lexend font, it is a most readable font.

I have been using Lexend as my default font on my ereader until someone pointed out that it doesn't have bold or italics versions. Unfortunately the font creator didn't create a bold or italics version of the font, nor is it a priority for him.

So, fellow readers, what is the second-best readable font? I want to use a font that has been trialled and put tot the test the way Lexend has? What do you all propose?

Last edited by droopy; 11-25-2019 at 09:26 PM.
droopy is offline   Reply With Quote