View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 01:27 AM   #1708
droopy
Evangelist
droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
have different brightness icon when light is completely off

Have different brightness icons when light is completely off and when it's on

Rationale for this suggestion: occasionally, when I'm in a completely dark room, I turn on the brightness from 0% to 1%. The next day, in the daytime, I read on my Kobo Forma forgetting that the brightness is on, and wading battery because I don't need the light at all in the daytime.

Maybe when brightness is completely off, the icon could be the same sun, but without the rays. I guess it'll look like just a circle.
droopy is offline   Reply With Quote