View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 07:44 PM   #1698
Andrew Ashling
Connoisseur
Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: I divide my time between Ormidon, Ximerion and Antwerp, Belgium
Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Clara, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Libra H2O
Home button

I wish they would give us a dedicated Home button in the top bar. There's more than enough room next to the Light button.

In this firmware version, if you have opened a book from "My Books" and you want to close it, you get presented with a button "Go back to My Books," while most of the time I want to go to the Home screen. It takes two extra steps (Menu → Home) to get there.

The logic of a Home button is that it should always be available to take you directly back to the start screen.

Last edited by Andrew Ashling; 11-11-2019 at 08:15 PM. Reason: typos
Andrew Ashling is offline   Reply With Quote