Thread: Roger Zelazny
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 01:24 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I've told this story several times on MR. My husband and I loved his Amber books. We listened to them on tapes from the library while we were dating, since we were too poor to do anything else. We would take the telescope to some dark field, look at the stars, eat a picnic dinner, and listen to the stories. Our 20th anniversary is coming up on April Fool's Day, so that will tell you how long his books have been in my life.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote