View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 06:50 PM   #1912
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: H2O, GloHD, KA1, ClaraHD, Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpynose View Post
Or can I run Polish books on all of them and ignore whatever state they're in? (Probably not a bad idea in general, in order to smarten the punctuation and other stuff.)
FWIW that's the first thing I do for every new book as far as the cover is concerned.

On the other hand I don't bulk Polish with Smarten Punctuation ever since the time I was on auto-pilot and smartened a programming book - completely wrecking the code samples.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote