View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 05:35 PM   #35
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: H2O, GloHD, KA1, ClaraHD, Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
Yes, yes. I hate inline styles too, but they are the only solution to this issue. Unless you'd rather I have them even more inline (as in style attributes on each tag).
Oh! I thought that's what you meant you'd done with your --inline-styles option. I take it you actually mean you've copied the stylesheet contents into a <head> <style> tag?

Incidentally, I haven't experienced any problems with the earlier 4.11.11911 firmware myself. I don't use a PIN-code, so that might be one reason, but no freezing at all. Mind you, it might also be a factor that I know all my epub/kepubs are 100% error-free. It's not a hardship for me to stay on 4.11.11911 indefinitely.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote