View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 09:26 AM   #42
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma678 View Post
I downloaded v2.2.0 32-bit yesterday and converted all my epub books that were previously renamed to kepub. Majority of them worked great except three books failed and crashed the app every time.

I just downloaded 64-bit and converted all three without problem.

Where can I find debug log? I would like to provide it if I can locate it in my system.

By the way, would you please explain a little bit more details how to fix full screen? So far I have not found any cut off. Just in case.

Thank you!
When you say it crashed, do you mean kepubify crashes, or do you mean the Kobo crashes? If it's the Kobo, I cannot do anything about it, but if it is kepubify, do the following:

1. Create a batch file like the one below with the following contents:
kepubify-windows-32bit.exe --verbose %* > kepubify.log

2. Use the batch file to convert, and send me kepubify.log

You can also just send me a PM with the book so I can test it out myself.

To fix full-screen, you can either convert from the command prompt and add the --fullscreen-reading-fixes option to the end of the command, or to use drag and drop, you can make a batch file with the following contents and use drag and drop normally:
kepubify-windows-32bit.exe --fullscreen-reading-fixes %*
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote