View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 02:08 PM   #25
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
@DiapDealer: Thanks for the tech support.

You'll need to download and unzip LanguageTool-3.8.zip.

For example, if you unzip LanguageTool-3.8.zip in the Downloads folder, languagetool-commandline.jar should be located in:

/home/gregory/Downloads/LanguageTool-3.8/languagetool-commandline.jar

(I wouldn't recommend using the Downloads folder, though. I'm just using it as an example.)

When you run the plugin for the first time, you'll need to change the default folder in the file selection dialog box to the folder that you extracted language tool to.
To change the folder either click the button right of the current directory and/or click the up arrow button to display the parent folder.
Once you've selected the correct folder you should see several subfolders and languagetool-commandline.jar. Click languagetool-commandline.jar and Open.
Thanks Doitsu. I got it. (Nice instructions!) Only thing is when I ran it on a couple of epubs I got 'no errors.' Then I added your test line (I can has cheeseburgers?) and it brought that up as an error and a bunch of other errors as well. Would it probably be a good idea to add that cheeseburger test line whenever I run it?
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote