View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 02:55 AM   #23
Doitsu
Wizard
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
@DiapDealer: Thanks for the tech support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
I ran that python command, but when I ran the Language Tool in Sigil I got this window (that I couldn't take a screenshot of) that was titled:
You'll need to download and unzip LanguageTool-3.8.zip.

For example, if you unzip LanguageTool-3.8.zip in the Downloads folder, languagetool-commandline.jar should be located in:

/home/gregory/Downloads/LanguageTool-3.8/languagetool-commandline.jar

(I wouldn't recommend using the Downloads folder, though. I'm just using it as an example.)

When you run the plugin for the first time, you'll need to change the default folder in the file selection dialog box to the folder that you extracted language tool to.
To change the folder either click the button right of the current directory and/or click the up arrow button to display the parent folder.
Once you've selected the correct folder you should see several subfolders and languagetool-commandline.jar. Click languagetool-commandline.jar and Open.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	file_selection_1.png
Views:	153
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	158993   Click image for larger version

Name:	file_selection_2.png
Views:	155
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	158994  

Last edited by Doitsu; 09-12-2017 at 02:58 AM.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote