View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 04:23 AM   #116
loco
Connoisseur
loco solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephemerality View Post
Exactly, there's lots of asc files in there, nothing out of the ordinary on the new firmware that I could tell (I had some other people send me theirs as well to compare).
I don't really know what else to try on the new firmware to get them working again
there is another curious thing i have notices. all asc files generated through tool made by ephemerality have a long code (>12 digits) before the .asc name. however, all free ebooks have an .asc preceded by the B0 number. can this be of any help?
loco is offline   Reply With Quote