View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 02:35 AM   #109
Doitsu
Wizard
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
i am still lost and am not able to generate a successful xray of game of thrones. i am pretty sure by now that i am doing something wrong. can anyone please post a *detailed* procedure of how they generated xray for game of thrones book? any help will be highly appreciated with many thanks.
I can't help you with your X-Ray problem, because I never got it to work either, however, there's a custom GOT character Kindle dictionary that you could use instead of an XRay file.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote