View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 11:16 PM   #80
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
I don't know if here is the place to ask but is there an option to sort the authors or titles on the field (ie not the "author sort" or "title sort" but what is in the field?)

I don't want this all the time, but I would like the option to switch to a "normal" view vs the standard "sort" view.

When checking a list of files (books) or a directory of books it is almost always in the normalized order of first name last name. It would be much faster to check if I could switch between sort order views.

For the life of me I can't figure out how to do this
@Inferno - I have Plain Title and Plain Author columns. Most of the time I don't show them, but I have a Plain View that shows them as a Plain List as and when needed See attachments

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PlainTitle.JPG
Views:	321
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	126176   Click image for larger version

Name:	PlainAuthor.JPG
Views:	323
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	126177   Click image for larger version

Name:	PlainView.JPG