View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 11:50 PM   #10
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalinor View Post
At least with the Glo: This is still an issue as of the date of this post, even with the newest firmware.

Sideloaded epubs sometimes (a lot of times I am finding) skip pages when going back to the home screen and then reopening the book, or when the reader goes to sleep or is powered off and then you resume reading. Sometimes it skips a few pages, sometimes a lot of pages. Sometimes it only skips pages when going back to the home screen, but not power off or sleep; other times its all three situations.
This has never once happened to me since upgrading from firmware 2.3.2. I think there are a number of other possible causes apart from firmware bug: faulty TOC or other problem in the book; corrupt database.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote