View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 11:04 AM   #1
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
HTC Google Chrome OS tablet - more info

Although I have a reader that I like, I also have other needs. And if another device can also double as an ereader that would be great. Even if it doesn’t replace my reader.

In short, I need a tablet.

And this Christmas we should see a lot of tablets. And that's the bad news. There'll be a lot of junk pushed out the door of many a manufacture. Picking a good one may be a problem.

So here's a little more on the Google Chrome OS tablet.

1:20 minutes into the video is something that looks good to me in the way of zooming.

And to get the negatives out of the way:
If it isn't under $50 it's no good.
If it isn't newest version of e-paper it no good.
If it isn't lightweight it's no good.
If the battery doesn't last for 500 years it's no good.
Etc, Etc, Etc, ....

One device can't do/be everything.

Related
Consumers Want Their Tablets
"A recent study found that 14 percent of U.S. online consumers – or 27 million people – intend to purchase a tablet in the next year."

Last edited by SameOldStory; 08-23-2010 at 11:19 AM.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote