View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 06:45 PM   #3
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Sony Reader for Retirees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchll View Post
Alongside the device, the endcap will display Reader accessories including: eBook Store prepaid cards, Cover with Light Accessory, AC Charger and a Crocodile pattern cover with pouch for AC charger and USB cable.
I looked on the Target website, and they've got the Reader and regular covers listed, along with the optional AC charger. I didn't see the Light Accessory cover listed, nor prepaid cards. I'll have to stop at the store on the way home, just to see if it's all there.

What I thought was funny, though, is that Target has some unique "tags" assigned to its products. For example, you can search electronics by "all the blue or purple" items. The Sony Reader was listed under "Retirement" (gift ideas for retirees)!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote