View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 03:36 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by iprivacy View Post
Uh...no I think Google does too, but what does this question have to do with Calibre's behavior, other than to attempt to draw attention away from it?

Again: what does this have to do with Calibre's behavior other than to draw attention away from it?

The statement from Calibre I linked to clearly says:

That is more than "only COUNTING" IPs.
No, just pointing out that what IS collected is not intrusive.

I see ads for sites my wife visits on HER PC. That means, the WAN IP was saved, and not a cookie.

Picking Nit's?
he is counting for stats, Not SAVING individual values.
What are you hiding. Your OS level?
My sig already mentions all the ones I use
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote