View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 07:52 PM   #26
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Hi Jan, mine had not been fired up for a couple of years either!

And I was just coming to post that I actually found my stylus in the back of a drawer,TBTG, but thank you so much for bothering to reply and for the offer!

Any plans on charging yours up to see if they go? I must admit, I'm now so used to front-lit readers that the e-ink screen on the PE seems startlingly dark. But what a great idea these hybrids were! If there was an updated version with a lighted e-ink screen and a decent price I know I wouldn't be able to resist.

Again!
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote