View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 11:53 AM   #27
ElspethB
Passionate Reader
ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, Kobo Clara HD, Fire HD 8, Voyage, Oasis 3, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I don't know if the name is used for a different product in the US, but in the UK, gaffer tape refers to very thick and immensely strong fabric tape that has an enormously powerful adhesive on it. Put it on your Kindle, and I doubt you'd ever get it off again!
In the US, gaffer's tape is specifically designed to be easily removable. We use it in theatre to "spike" the stage (i.e., mark placement for set pieces or actors' marks) because it won't damage the stage floor. So gaffer's tape should not damage the KO2 in any way.

Here's a breakdown of the difference between duct tape and gaffer's tape.
ElspethB is offline   Reply With Quote