View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 10:47 AM   #4
boxcorner
»(°±°)«
boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: divisive reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyd View Post
Thanks, I am aware I have a choice of where to buy, just curious if anyone was aware of a DRM free version of this book. I've seen some books in the past where some sites sell them drm free while others put the protection on. My plan was to vote with my wallet
The book you're after seems to be available directly from Penguin's website, in ePub format. Does that not imply it's DRM free, or am I being naive?
boxcorner is offline   Reply With Quote