View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 07:42 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
I ran an erase mmc0,
Once again, a disbeliever that the "Erase All" button would do something other than what the label describes.

Leaving it on a charger will not repair the damage done by the "Erase All" command.

Quote:
It was charged on a fastcharger, pumping over 1A into it (I didn't put an ammeter in line with it but it's a 2A charger and I noticed it charged very rapidly).
No, it did not.
The Kindle has a battery management chip which includes charge control.
You can plug the Kindle into the Hoover dam and it will still not charge at any rate other than what the battery management chip allows.

Those amperage rating numbers on a source device is its maximum designed output.
It is not the output that it "forces" the destination to absorb.

We have threads here on how to recover from "Erase All" - use them.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote