View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 05:06 PM   #27
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefiriot View Post
I do prefer 7 and 8-- but that's because the fine details of the textures don't show as much when I'm staring at it on my reader device, which is where I usually do my reading.
Thanks for the replay. I love you guys and everyone that has given me feedback so far.

Need to know what works for everyone because I make them just for fun. I'm normally not using them myself because I most of the time read fanfiction and with that I prefer the series-covers I made but I love to make them.

And yeah, I know, when you have an E-Ink reader the fun of the covers get lost some times but with an tablet or in the calibre library I hope they will look great.

BUT I will see if I can come up with some more covers that work in black and white better. I keep that in mind. The last one I uploaded here should already do that.

MiniMouse
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote