View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 03:52 PM   #22
Sefiriot
Bujavid tekikin
Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: LG G3 D855, Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMouse View Post
I make all my covers with the online foto editor 'Open Pixlr editor (Advanced)' you can find here. With that you can easy put a picture over mine (trust me, I had no idea what I was doing some month ago).

MiniMouse
Thank you for that link! I'll have to pin that tab; there's loads of covers I've wanted to make but couldn't. Going to have to see if it does transparent overlays as well.
Sefiriot is offline   Reply With Quote