View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 08:53 AM   #34
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HippieWiccan View Post
Hi! Me again

I have another one stopping it up! How did you find the first one?

Thank you!

• I changed the value for "Maximum number of books in OPDS feeds to 10. This limits the number of books needing checking.
  • Sorted calibre by title
  • In CC's content server connection, got books by title.
  • Looked at the last title in CC. Went to that title in Calibre.
  • Moved 10 books after that title to a temporary library.
  • Tried again. This time it went beyond that title. If it does not then move another 20 books.
  • Moved books back one by one, trying CC each time. The faulty book is the last one moved when CC stops again at the original title.
If it is the same problem then you can also look at the HTML source for the books after the failure point to see if there are any <http> tags in it.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote