Thread: PRS-600 Charging issue
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 01:07 AM   #3
Fringecup
Enthusiast
Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Sony Reader 600 Touch Edition
I bought my model 600 just before Christmas, but it was turned OFF when I plugged it into the computer. It was fully charged in 4 hours. My problem is with downloading Epub books (the free ones - not purchased ones; they work fine). They show up in my Firefox Download file and the Reader Library opens them, but it won't transfer them to my reader! And I can't locate the Download file in my computer to try transferring them manually.
-fringecup
Fringecup is offline   Reply With Quote