View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 01:17 AM   #66
Shushan
Bibliophile
Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Pandigital Novel, PC
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
I'm not going to get every paper book that I could, because I don't have infinite shelf space, and I wouldn't want to lug them around. But e-books weigh nothing, and don't take up space. Books in Amazon's cloud don't even take up space, there isn't some book stored, all that is stored is a license.
I agree. Those free Amazon titles don't take up much space, even when downloaded. I figure if I keep the option of the license available, I may find I've squirreled away one that's considered a classic one day. Okay that's not too likely, but it makes me happy, so there

I love thinking that I have so many books to choose from, that finding stories in my TBR collection that I will really enjoy is increasingly likely

Amazon free books!
Shushan is offline   Reply With Quote