View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:18 AM   #4
Ocicat
Groupie
Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Librie,PRS900,950,K4, KT, PW1&2, KV
Beware!

The last 2 versions of the Amazon App store are huge and may not fit your phone.

I have 2.6 on my Galaxy Tab tablet and need to de-install it as soon as I have the time to list which Amazon apps to delete and re-buy from the Google store. They will not work w/o the Amazon app store installed.

Problem is not the size of the store itself, 13MB, but the storage data part keeps growing even if you install few of their apps. Mine is up to 231MB.

You may want to read the threads about the monster size on phones in the Amazon forum and problem being forwarded to the developers w/o any resolve so far.

p.s. and I am glad I did not install it on my phone GSIII

Last edited by Ocicat; 01-30-2013 at 09:22 AM.
Ocicat is offline   Reply With Quote