View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 10:06 AM   #73
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Boot Repair is similar, basically it's just an Ubuntu live cd with boot-repair preinstalled. unfortunately, don't know if it will work, since my Inux mint 12 and 13 images both return with the error mentioned above... I have been able to boot the windows disc. I have not installed anything though. This computer doesnt have any OS able to boot into right now so I have to go use someone elses computer to download and burn the images. I'm also limited to CD only images thanks to my motherboard missing ports for my DVD drive...
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote