View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 03:23 PM   #3
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikk View Post
So I think I've searched all the venues I am aware of but does anyone know of any place to get the Doc Savage novels for the Sony Reader? Or any format that can be converted to Sony Reader?
Blackmask.com used to have all of them in a variety of formats, but got hit with a take down order from Conde Nast over those and a set of Shadow novels, and went off the air rather suddenly. Blackmask is back as Munseys.com, minus that content.

Meanwhile, a fair bit of the Doc Savage stuff seems to have migrated to Project Gutenberg Australia, and are available in text and HTML format. Australian copyright laws are a bit different than ours, and some stuff is in PD there that isn't here.

Go here http://gutenberg.net.au/plusfifty-n-z.html and scroll down to Kenneth Robeson.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote