View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 11:44 AM   #71
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRD View Post
The very tiny Users Manual has MID written on the front it has a fair ammount of 'Apps' on it Wi-Fi one of them, when I switch it on 'Android' comes up on the screen hence my trying this forum for help.
MID = Mobile Internet Device
What you have bought is more than just a book reader, and since it is an Android device thre are a few different book reading programs available for it. Which is just what this thread is all about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRD View Post
How do I go about uploading ebooks etc as that is the prime reason I bought it! Any help would be very gratefully received, thanks in anticipation.
It depends on what reader program that you are using as far as the exact method of getting books into the reader program. However, in general you can copy books from you computer to an SD card to use with the reader or use the MID's wireless connection to get books online. IF you get books with DRM(Digital Rights Management) there will be additional restrictions on how you get books for reading software, and no single reader can handle all the different forms of DRM that exist now.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote