View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 02:00 PM   #62
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
One thing I've noticed is that in many of my epub conversions, the tables of contents seem a little problematic. Sometimes they work in the Calibre viewer but not on my 700, sometimes they work on my 700 but not consistently. I wonder if it's something in the conversion, or just bugginess in the Reader. Just now I was testing my own Calibre conversion of my own The Infinite Sea, and the ToC didn't work, and the Reader slowed waaayyyy down. I powered it off and back on, and it was fine again.
You mean the table of contents accessible by the menu or an embedded table of contents. Typically, problems that can be solved with a reboot of the reader indicate bugs in the reader.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote