View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 11:44 PM   #10
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
I do nearly all my reading on my Sony PRS T1. My wife has inherited the Sony 650. I only read on an iPad or Kindle 3 when I'm testing ebooks I've designed, or very rarely when an ebook I want is only available from Amazon and I can't be bothered cleansing it from DRM and converting it.

One of my wife's friends has inherited the ECO Reader, and I no longer use the Cybook.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote