View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 10:22 PM   #5
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Glo HD, Mini, Kindle Voyage
I love my Kindle Keyboard! In fact I have two! But with the issues I started having when I got over 5000 books in my archive, I was afraid to get the Kindle Touch. So I got a Sony T1 Touch instead. It's great! I would like a Kindle Touch that was as good as my Sony!

As for which to read, it depends on which one the book is on. Also one of my Kindles gets my Calibre news feeds so I am likely to grab that one first. But I love the smaller, lighter size of the Sony, and I like the touch screen+buttons. I like a lot of things about the Sony better!

I have a Fire also but I don't read fiction on it all that much. I like to read the news on it.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote