View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 08:03 PM   #1
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 and a Kindle Basic
Those with multiple brands of readers

For those of us who have multiple readers of different brands, when do you chose to read on one brand of reader and when do you read on the other brand? Why have you chosen to buy multiple readers of different brands? This is for people with different brands of readers such as one kindle and one nook or one kobo and one ipad.

I used to have two different brands of readers one is my Kindle three and the other was my employer's Blackberry. I used to read on the blackberry in instances when space was going to be a premium and the kindle when there was more room. However, since then my employer has upgraded my blackberry and amazon no longer supports the newer models of berries so now I have only one. Although I do have the Mobipocket reader working on the berry so I might do that.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote