View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 07:50 PM   #52
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Thanks. That should help me get unstuck when doing testing where I need menu access when the touchscreen is acting up.
Here you go, give this a try:
in mouse.sh, go ahead and adjust your paths.

And if you need to, adjust your makexconfig to have the touchscreen from your kindle if it is different.

Also in makexconfig, the mouse is hardcoded to /dev/input/event3 - because I have a keyboard/mouse combo, and the keyboard mounts first, so if you have a mouse only, you may need to change that to event2

the source is in here, the tweaks to be made are the size of the refresh window ( default full screen ), and the refresh frequency ( right now, after all mouse events are consumed )
Attached Files
File Type: zip cursor2.zip (83.2 KB, 296 views)
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote