View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 03:11 PM   #3
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
No I don't use icloud for photos. I never bothered to pay the extra for more than the 5 gb free storage. I try to remember to hook up to my laptop periodically and put them in thier and clean my phone out. I just hadn't done it and it was a miracle they had the phone I wanted in stock. Mostly they don't have it. That's why I said my bad too. I shoule have bought it, run home and downloaded my pics, then went back and had them finish setting the phone up.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote