Thread: Sideloading
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 01:56 AM   #7
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher22 View Post
I have Calibre but I only use it to put covers on epubs that are missing covers. I don't use it exclusively. Maybe on the odd occasion that I want to convert a pdf to epub but that's about it.
I know Calibre can be used for sorting books into libraries and etc.. but haven't explored those options yet and mainly just want to get books onto the kobo to read.
I don't do a crazy amount of sorting books into collections myself. Mostly I sideload using Calibre because I like that it will convert my ePubs to kepubs on the Kobo without me having to store a file of that format on my PC. Also, adding series info is nice for the occasional time I'm reading books in a series.

Your dragging and dropping seems to work for you. I'm not sure if there's a particular folder your sideloaded books 'should' go in, but if it's working for you as is, don't fix it.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote