Thread: Troubleshooting Disappearing ebook.
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 03:38 AM   #8
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
I would not bother
It should just vanish again next time the device syncs with their servers.

But I would be inclined to order more free books just to stress test the delivery system to that device, in case there are still unresolved issues
You could check in content and devices on web or via kindle for pc to see if you apparently still own the book, and you could delete it from your cloud if so, if you want to be scrupulously honest

For any issues with any stuff under £5 Amazon usually just say keep it, it's not worth their time to try to untangle the refund.
Because the kindle is in permanent aeroplane mode (I don't have wifi) it never syncs - it tells me this when I move books into a Collection. The book is available in the devices and contents on Amazon.

I'll try downloading more free or low cost books from Amazon to check that there isn't a delivery issue.

Thanks.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote