View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 11:45 PM   #18
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
I have a general query please. Does the Literary Club have a rule that a nominated book must be available as an ebook? I think this is the case in the other Club, but wasn't sure about this one.

I'm asking because I have a very good writer in mind for a future nomination, but can't find her books as ebooks anywhere. It could just be that they aren't available in Australia, but that seems unlikely, and I assume it's her publisher's decision.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote