View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 05:53 PM   #119
mathil
Evangelist
mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O/Glo HD/Libra 2, Kindle PW3/PW5
Okay -- this is weird. I just found out by chance that all of the books that I've either downloaded from the Kobo store, or sideloaded as .kepubs from Calibre, since I updated to this firmware version have the cover shown with different colours: not quite negative, but almost as if the red were substituted with blue. I noticed this the "Device" tab in Calibre as I was syncing a book downloaded from the Kobo store on my device with its copy in my library. I was able to fix the issue temporarily with the Kobo Utilities plugin, by resending the covers to the device. Is it just me or is this an actual bug? Can someone check on theirs?
I'm trying to see if this difference actually shows on the screen or if it's just Calibre, but I'm having trouble understanding if that's the case (and you might ask 'Why do I care if I'm not sure it's visible', but...).
I sideloaded this on a Glo HD.
mathil is offline   Reply With Quote