View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 05:57 AM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtual_ink View Post
Does anyone here turn the p index into a linked e index?

I've seen it done well in Liz Castro's book and would like to implement it in my own conversions. Any discussion/insights/advice much appreciated.
If your pbook is in something like InDesign, and you've used the index feature, it might be that the links will be converted for you when you generate the ePub.

But if it's a completely manual index referencing page numbers, I don't think there's any way to do it except individually creating the links.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote