View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 06:19 PM   #32069
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post
I you don't believe you can do something, you won't be able to do it, and won't even try. I see way too much of that. A comment I made to the woman in my earlier post was "We step on our own toes, trip over out own feet, and get in our own way. We spend too much time listening the the little voices whispering in our ear saying "You can't! You shouldn't! You mustn't! You aren't supposed to! You aren't able to! You don't deserve to!", and we don't even try. (And too often, if we listen carefully, those voices sound like mom and dad...)" Another older woman in the topic said I was so right, because she had gone through the same things, and my friend should listen to me.
______
Dennis
Yup. I've been lucky enough to succeed at most everything I try -- and had parents who expected me to do so. So I hear different voices "Of course you can!" It does make a lot of difference.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote