View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 08:52 PM   #15
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I think he meant nothing BUT good.

I have received a question about the Southwest Indian Foundation and will be contacting them tomorrow as well as at least 2 tribal councils. I'll ask the councils if they have a charoty of choice
Thank you kk..........I"ll be waiting for your answer.

I've been talking with my husband about using the food baskets in lieu of Christmas presents for friends and family.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote