View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 01:44 PM   #11
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I don't exchange gifts with my dad's family. There are too many of them and they don't reciprocate.

My mom's family used to draw names and you'd buy for that one person on behalf of everybody else, but really, they all are thankfully in the position where for the most part, they can buy their own stuff So what we do now is every adult brings $20 to the party and it goes into a pool. Two names are drawn and those two people split the money among the charities of their mutual choosing.

I do get a ton of holiday gift cards to a certain ritzy mall from the parents of kids I teach. I always buy something really extravagant since the mall has no practical stores at all. That is my big holiday shopping thing I got my Sony Reader with last year's gift cards
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote