View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 07:08 AM   #5
llreader
Mesmerist
llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 Silver. Much nicer than I expected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Are you sure you could get the PRS-600 in Europe from Amazon.com ? Normally they do not send electronics to Europe, except now from their Kindle. Plus doing a research just now I only found merchands selling through Amazon, but not Amazon itself. Could you provide a link? A friend of mine in Belgium is interested.
Well, it works for me. I can't provide a link, of course, because you can't access my account, but I selected the PRS-600, checked out, it asked for an address, I selected my Spanish address, Spanish Credit Card, it converted the price to euros automatically, put in the 39E for shipping, with a note that I might get charged for VAT when it arrived. If you have an account, you should try it yourself at Amazon.com. Now that I look at this, it says that the PRS-600 will be shipped from "Ace Photo Digital Storefront". Amazon works with other retailers for lots of things. (I just tried this again, and it says that a second PRS-600 in my shopping basket is from "Crutchfield").

I don't know if the fact that I originally opened my Amazon account when I was in the US changes anything, but I have an EU address and EU credit card.

EDIT: So, basically, no, "Amazon" itself doesn't ship to Europe, but you can buy one through Amazon and get is shipped to Europe. Is that difference an issue for your friend?

Last edited by llreader; 10-12-2009 at 07:10 AM.
llreader is offline   Reply With Quote