Thread: Desktop App Mac eReader software for Kepubs?
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2024, 08:04 AM   #11
rantanplan
Guru
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite (2021), Boox Note Air 2+, Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
There is no reason to download KePub.
I wonder how many e-books you have on Kobo.com. I don't have too many, only about 100 books, but that's too much of a PITA for me, to download them individually. So I just use kobodl, where I can just download all of them at once, even though they're still kepubs. So far, I have not encountered an e-book reader that couldn't open them anyway, because as far as I can see, the difference in format is just the additional spans for the kepubs.

If there is a better workflow to get a big number of books all at once from Kobo, I'm open for suggestions, of course, I'm always a fan of improving my workflows.
rantanplan is offline   Reply With Quote